How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + SocialPilot
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and SocialPilot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a SocialPilot post with Image (No Video post) is published to a Selected Account.
Add a text post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.Trigger
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.Action
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.Action
- New Post With Image Publish SuccessfullyTriggers when a SocialPilot post with Image (No Video post) is published to a Selected Account.Trigger
- New Post CreatedTriggers when a new social media post is created in SocialPilot.Trigger
- Add an Image Post to QueueAdd an image post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Add a Text Post to QueueAdd a text post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Share an Image Post InstantlyShare an image post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
Share a text post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + SocialPilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.