How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + LiveChat
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and LiveChat automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.
automatically do this!
Create a sourced story, for curatorial review.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.Trigger
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.Action
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.Action
- Chat ChangedTriggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.Trigger
- Finished ChatTriggers when the chat is ended.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when the chat is started.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when the ticket is created.Trigger
- New Visitor in QueueTriggers when a visitor enters queue.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + LiveChat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.