How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Facebook Groups
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Facebook Groups automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a story is activated in Bambu.
Creates a new message post in a group's feed
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.Trigger
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.Action
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Facebook Groups
Creates a new photo post in a group's feed
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Facebook Groups.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.