How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Webex
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Webex automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams membership.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.TriggerInstant
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.ActionScheduled
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.ActionScheduled
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.TriggerInstant
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.ActionScheduled
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.ActionScheduled
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.ActionScheduled
Creates Cisco Webex Teams space.
Deletes Cisco Webex Teams space.
Posts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Webex.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.