How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Chatter
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Chatter automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new group is created.
automatically do this!
Create a sourced story, for curatorial review.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.TriggerInstant
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.ActionScheduled
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.ActionScheduled
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Post in FeedTriggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.TriggerScheduled
- New Post about TopicTriggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.TriggerScheduled
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.TriggerScheduled
Create a new post in your Chatter feed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Chatter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.