How to connect Azure DevOps + Ally.io
Zapier lets you send info between Azure DevOps and Ally.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Completed BuildTriggers when a build completes.Trigger
- Code Check-In (TFVC)Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.Trigger
- Code Push (Git)Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.Trigger
- New Work Item CommentTriggers when a work item is commented on.Trigger
- New Work ItemTriggers when a work item is created.Trigger
- Update Work ItemTriggers when a work item is updated.Trigger
- Trigger BuildQueues a new build.Action
- Create Work ItemCreate a new work item.Action
- Azure DevOps
Add a link to a work item.
Creates a Check-In for an OKR.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure DevOps and Ally.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.