How to connect Azendoo + PomoDoneApp
Zapier lets you send info between Azendoo and PomoDoneApp automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a user sends me a task.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a user creates a task.Trigger
- Create New ActivityTriggers a new activity by the app.Action
- Send New MessageCreates a new conversation.Action
- Create SubjectCreates a new subject.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Item CompleteTriggers when a task is marked as done.Trigger
Triggers when the app timer is stopped.
Triggers when the app timer is started.
Creates PomoDoneApp tasks from any source.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azendoo and PomoDoneApp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.