How to connect Azendoo + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between Azendoo and Buffer automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a user sends me a task.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a user creates a task.Trigger
- Create New ActivityTriggers a new activity by the app.Action
- Send New MessageCreates a new conversation.Action
- Create SubjectCreates a new subject.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azendoo and Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.