Axosoft Help & Support
What Axosoft Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Release - Triggers when a new release is created.
- New Item - Triggers when a new item is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Email - Triggers when a new email is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Work Log - Triggers when a new work log is created.
- Update Item - Updates an item.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Work Log - Creates a new work log.
- Create SCM Post - Posts the SCM commit data to any of your tagged items.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Create Item - Creates a new item.
How to Get Started With Axosoft on Zapier
To get started with Axosoft, first click to add an Axosoft account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Axosoft account URL.
Once you've entered the URL and clicked continue, you'll be redirected to Axosoft to login and authorize the connection.
On the next screen for the last step, you'll need to click "Allow" to give Zapier access to your account.
We'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Axosoft
Common Problems with Axosoft
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message