How to connect AWS Lambda + Caspio Cloud Database
Zapier lets you send info between AWS Lambda and Caspio Cloud Database automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to your chosen table.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is modified.Trigger
- New RecordCreate a new record in your chosen table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AWS Lambda and Caspio Cloud Database.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.