How to connect AWS Lambda + Caspio Cloud Database
Zapier lets you send info between AWS Lambda and Caspio Cloud Database automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to your chosen table.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is modified.Trigger
- New RecordCreate a new record in your chosen table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AWS Lambda and Caspio Cloud Database.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.