How to connect awork + Grow
Zapier lets you send info between awork and Grow automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when a new time entry is created.Trigger
- Updated Time EntryTriggers when a time entry is updated.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create Project TaskCreates a new project task.Action
- Search ProjectsFinds a project by nameAction
- Search Users by EmailFinds a user by emailAction
Appends data to a dataset.
- Step 1: Authenticate awork and Grow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.