How to connect AWeber + Privy
Zapier lets you send info between AWeber and Privy automatically—no code required.
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
- Find SubscriberFind a subscriber by email or name.Action
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
Triggers when a new redemption occurs (typically, a purchase after sign-up).
Triggers when a new sign-up is created.
Creates a new signup to a campaign.
- Step 1: Authenticate AWeber and Privy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.