How to connect Avochato + Vonage SMS API
Zapier lets you send info between Avochato and Vonage SMS API automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Contact Opted In
Triggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.
automatically do this!
Send Multiple SMS
Send a Text Message to Multiple mumbers
- Contact Opted InTriggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.Trigger
- Contact Opted OutTriggers when a contact opts out of receiving text messages.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageTriggers when an incoming text message arrives in your inbox.Trigger
- Add Sale EventAdds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.Action
- Create / Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact if it already exists.Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a specified phone number.Action
- Receive SMSTriggers when a new sms is received.Trigger
- Send Multiple SMSSend a Text Message to Multiple mumbersAction
- Vonage SMS API
Send a Text Message
- Step 1: Authenticate Avochato + Vonage SMS API.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.