Avochato Help & Support
What Avochato Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Inbound Message - Triggers when an incoming text message arrives in your inbox.
- None yet!
- Add Sale Event - Adds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.
- Create / Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact if it already exists.
- Send Text Message - Sends a text message to a specified phone number.
How to Get Started with Avochato on Zapier
When you start creating a Avochato Zap, you will be asked to connect your Avochato account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Avochato API key.
To locate your API Key in your Avochato account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your app account.
- Click "Settings" from the Left Menu.
- Choose "API Access."
- Click "Generate Auth Token."
- Copy the Auth ID and Auth Secret to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Avochato account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Avochato
Common Problems with Avochato on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message