Autopilot + Mavenlink Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Autopilot and Mavenlink.
It's easy to connect Autopilot + Mavenlink and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a contact is newly added.
Triggers when a contact is removed from a list.
Triggers when a new message is posted.
Creates a new project.
Create a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.
Triggers when a contact is newly added to list.
Triggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.
Triggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).
Create a post in a Mavenlink Project.
Adds a new contact and adds them to a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot + Mavenlink.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.