How to connect Autopilot Journeys + GTR
Zapier lets you send info between Autopilot Journeys and GTR automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contact AddedTriggers when a contact is newly added.Trigger
- Contact Added to ListTriggers when a contact is newly added to list.Trigger
- Contact Removed From ListTriggers when a contact is removed from a list.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribesTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a new contact and adds them to a list.Action
- Add ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from all emails.Action
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Maps new CRM lead unique-id with a GTR lead unique-id.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot Journeys and GTR.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.