How to connect Autopilot Journeys + ExpressPigeon
Zapier lets you send info between Autopilot Journeys and ExpressPigeon automatically—no code required.
- Contact AddedTriggers when a contact is newly added.Trigger
- Contact Added to ListTriggers when a contact is newly added to list.Trigger
- Contact Removed From ListTriggers when a contact is removed from a list.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribesTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a new contact and adds them to a list.Action
- Add ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from all emails.Action
Triggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.
Triggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.
Add a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact from all lists.
Sends an e-mail using an existing template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot Journeys and ExpressPigeon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.