How to connect Automizy + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Automizy and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Removed From ContactTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactAdd 1 or more Tags to an existing contact.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreate a new contact or update an existing contactAction
- Remove Tag From ContactRemove 1 or more Tags from an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribe an existing contact.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Automizy and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.