How to connect Automational + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Automational and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Apply Tag to ContactApplies tag on an existing contactAction
- Create or Update a ContactUpdates an existing contact (based on email address) or creates a new contact if a contact does not exist.Action
- Find a ContactFinds a contactAction
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Automational + PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.