How to connect Attio + Ninja Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Attio and Ninja Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Entry Attribute ChangedTriggers when an Attribute in an Entry changes.Trigger
- Entry Status ChangedTriggers when an Entry's Status is changed.Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when an Entry is added to a Collection.Trigger
- Find or Create CompanyFind or create a Company.Action
- Link Person and CompanyLink a Person and a Company together.Action
- Find or Create EntryFind or Create an Entry in a Collection.Action
- Find or Create PersonFind or create a Person.Action
- Create Storage LocationConnects a folder from a file provider (eg. Dropbox) to a Record.Action
Updates the Attributes of an Entry in any of your collections.
- Ninja Forms
Triggers when a form is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate Attio and Ninja Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.