How to connect AtlasKPI + PandaDoc
Zapier lets you send info between AtlasKPI and PandaDoc automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Creates a New Row in AtlasKPI SheetsCreates a row in specified Atlas SheetAction
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document Status ChangedTriggers when a document status changes to draft, sent, viewed, completed, paid, etc.Trigger
- Document PaidTriggers when a document is paid.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates an attachment for document.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in PandaDocAction
- Create DocumentCreates a document from a template.Action
Finds a Document
Gets a list of document attachments.
Gets a Document by ID
- Step 1: Authenticate AtlasKPI and PandaDoc.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.