How to connect Assessment Generator + Project Manager
Zapier lets you send info between Assessment Generator and Project Manager automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new file is added to ProjectManager.com.
Adds a new file to the user's My Docs folder in ProjectManager.com.
- New ResponsesTriggers on new responses when a user takes an assessment.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to ProjectManager.com.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created in ProjectManager.com.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new ProjectManager.com project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a task is created on the ProjectManager.com My Tasks page.Trigger
- Create FileAdds a new file to the user's My Docs folder in ProjectManager.com.Action
- Create a ProjectCreates a new project in ProjectManager.com.Action
- Create a TaskCreates a new task on a ProjectManager.com project.Action
- Project Manager
Creates a new timesheet for the current day.
- Step 1: Authenticate Assessment Generator + Project Manager.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.