How to connect Artichoke + SurveyMethods
Zapier lets you send info between Artichoke and SurveyMethods automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AppointmentTriggers when new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created, updated or deleted.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- New VendorTriggers when a new vendor is created.Trigger
- Create Client NoteCreates a new client note.Action
- Update AppointmentUpdates an appointment. Only the Start Date of an Appointment can be updated.Action
Triggers when a respondent completes a survey response.
Triggers when a new survey is created.
Add a contact to an existing email list in SurveyMethods.
Create a new email list in SurveyMethods.
Send a survey invitation to an email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Artichoke and SurveyMethods.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.