How to connect Artichoke + RocketReach
Zapier lets you send info between Artichoke and RocketReach automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AppointmentTriggers when new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created, updated or deleted.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- New VendorTriggers when a new vendor is created.Trigger
- Create Client NoteCreates a new client note.Action
- Update AppointmentUpdates an appointment. Only the Start Date of an Appointment can be updated.Action
Triggers when a new contact is added.
Creates a new Contact.
Search for people by keyword, name, title, company.
- Step 1: Authenticate Artichoke and RocketReach.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.