How to connect Artichoke + MashApp
Zapier lets you send info between Artichoke and MashApp automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AppointmentTriggers when new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created, updated or deleted.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- New VendorTriggers when a new vendor is created.Trigger
- Create Client NoteCreates a new client note.Action
- Update AppointmentUpdates an appointment. Only the Start Date of an Appointment can be updated.Action
Records an action that your audience took as a result of your marketing activity. E.g. a purchase, page visit, subscription, event attendance, etc.
Records a marketing activity that your team published. E.g. a blog post, email campaign, advertisement, social update, etc.
- Step 1: Authenticate Artichoke and MashApp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.