Artichoke Help & Support
What Artichoke Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Appointment - Triggers when new appointment is created.
- New Vendor - Triggers when a new vendor is created.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Expense - Triggers when a new expense is created.
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is created.
- New or Updated Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is created, updated or deleted.
- None yet!
- Update Appointment - Updates an appointment. Only the Start Date of an Appointment can be updated.
- Create Client Note - Creates a new client note.
How to Get Started with Artichoke on Zapier
To get started with Artichoke on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Artichoke account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Artichoke's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Artichoke account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Artichoke
Common Problems with Artichoke on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message