How to connect AppsForOps Timeline + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between AppsForOps Timeline and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Changed Company Metric
Trigger when a company metric is changed.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Changed Company MetricTrigger when a company metric is changed.Trigger
- Create NPS EntryCreates a new NPS entry for the contact.Action
- Create Timeline EntryCreates a new timeline entry to a timeline.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AppsForOps Timeline + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About AppsForOps Timeline
AppsForOps Timeline is a game changing Customer Success software platform. Customer Success - powered by being in the know. It provides next level visibility on customer activity spanning your organisation's people, processes and systems. It allows you to easily see the whole picture and act on what matters most.