How to connect AppsForOps Timeline + FastField Mobile Forms
Zapier lets you send info between AppsForOps Timeline and FastField Mobile Forms automatically—no code required.
Trigger when a company metric is changed.
Sends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.
- Changed Company MetricTrigger when a company metric is changed.Trigger
- Create NPS EntryCreates a new NPS entry for the contact.Action
- Create Timeline EntryCreates a new timeline entry to a timeline.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AppsForOps Timeline + FastField Mobile Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.