Appointlet + Amazon S3 Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Appointlet and Amazon S3.
It's easy to connect Appointlet + Amazon S3 and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when one of your bookings is canceled.
Triggered when you receive a new booking.
Triggered when one of your bookings is rescheduled.
Triggers when the second reminder is being sent to a client. Use this to send your own custom reminders via email, SMS, etc.
Triggers when you add a new bucket.
Triggered when an booking is confirmed. If the service booked is marked as auto-confirm (the default), this will be sent immediately after the "New Booking" trigger, otherwise it will be sent when the booking is confirmed by you.
Triggered when you decline a booking.
Triggers when the first reminder is being sent to a client. Use this to send your own custom reminders via email, SMS, etc.
Triggers when the third and final reminder is being sent to a client. Use this to send your own custom reminders via email, SMS, etc.
Triggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)
- Step 1: Authenticate Appointlet + Amazon S3.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.