How to connect Appify + Schedule by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Appify and Schedule by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a record of the specified object in Appify Flex database.Trigger
- Insert RecordInsert a new record into the specified object in Appify Flex database. A successful request will return the record ID in the ‘turboid’ field. This unique record ID can be used to update, query, or delete the record.Action
- Update RecordUpdate fields of the specified record. The Appify Flex record is uniquely identified by the turboid field.Action
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Appify and Schedule by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.