App.net Help & Support
What App.net Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Follower - Triggers when someone starts following me.
- New Post by Me - Trigger when I post something new.
- New Global Post - Triggers when a new global post is added (filters recommended).
- New Stream Post - Posts by all the users you follow (and yourself).
- New Tagged Post - Triggers when a new post is added that is tagged.
- Start Following - Given an ID, follow a particular user.
- Create Post - Create a new post.
How to Get Started with App.net
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up App.net with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your App.net Account to Zapier. Click to add a App.net account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from App.net asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that App.net account and Zapier.
After logging into App.net should bring you back to your Zap.
Logging into App.net finishes the process! Your App.net account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With App.net
Common Problems with App.net
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message