How to connect Appcues + Whova
Zapier lets you send info between Appcues and Whova automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Appcues Event FiredTriggers when any Appcues event fires for a specific flow.Trigger
- Custom Event ReceivedTriggers when Appcues receives a custom event.Trigger
- Flow CompletedTriggers when a flow is completed.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form element (excluding NPS survey) is submitted through an Appcues flow.Trigger
- NPS SubmittedTriggers when a new NPS event is submitted. Sends separateTrigger
- Send EventSend a user event to AppcuesAction
- Update User ProfileUpdate user profile attributes for your end userAction
- Get AttendeesTriggers when there is a change in the attendee list.Trigger
Create or update an attendee in your Whova attendee list
- Step 1: Authenticate Appcues and Whova.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.