Apify Help & Support
What Apify Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Finished Actor Run - Triggers whenever a selected actor is run and finished.
- Finished Task Run - Triggers whenever a selected task is run and finished.
- Find Last Actor Run - Finds the most recent actor run with a specific status.
- Get Key-Value Store Record - Gets a record from a key-value store.
- Fetch Dataset Items - Fetches items from a dataset.
- Find Last Task Run - Finds the most recent task run with a specific status.
- Run Actor - Runs a selected actor.
- Set Key-Value Store Record - Creates a new or updates an existing record in a key-value store.
- Run Task - Runs a selected actor task.
How to Get Started with Apify on Zapier
To get started with Apify on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Apify account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Apify API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Apify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Apify
Common Problems with Apify on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message