How to connect Intermedia AnyMeeting + Chiirp
Zapier lets you send info between Intermedia AnyMeeting and Chiirp automatically—no code required.
- New AttendeeTriggers at the end of a meeting or a webinar to send information about your attendees.Trigger
- Recording ReadyTriggers when a customer's recording ready.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a person registers for one of your webinars.Trigger
- New Webinar ScheduledTriggers when a new webinar is scheduled in AnyMeeting.Trigger
- Schedule MeetingCreates a new meeting.Action
- New Webinar RegistrationRegisters a person for your webinar.Action
- Schedule WebinarCreates a new webinar.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.Trigger
Triggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.
Creates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.
- Step 1: Authenticate Intermedia AnyMeeting and Chiirp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.