Analytic Call Tracking Help & Support
What Analytic Call Tracking Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Outgoing Call (Mobile App) - Triggers when an outgoing call is completed using ACT's Mobile App.
- New Outgoing Call (Auto Dialer) - Triggers when an outgoing call is completed using the Auto Dialer.
- Start of New Incoming Call - Triggers when a new incoming call is received in ACT.
- New Outgoing Call (Browser Phone) - Triggers when an outgoing call is completed using ACT's Browser Phone.
- New Incoming Call Answered - Triggers after a call is answered in ACT.
- New Incoming Call - Triggers after a call is received in ACT.
- Make a Call - Dynamic Order - This will call either the selected company or the caller (depending on the option chosen), play a whisper, and connect them with the other.
- Make a Call - This will call the selected company, play a whisper, and connect them with the caller.
How to Get Started with Analytic Call Tracking
Beginning your integration of your Analytic Call Tracking and Zapier by selecting Analytic Call Tracking or one of the hundreds of services offered by Zapier as your Trigger or Action. We will ask for your Analytic Call Tracking account information in the next step.
Connect your account by clicking "Connect an Analytic Call Tracking Account"
Next Enter in your Analytic Call Tracking account information. Your account will be saved on Zapier so that you can create more actions and triggers. Click Continue when you are finished.
Your account will be checked with your Analytic Call Tracking installation. A confirmation of "Account is working." will display when your account is correctly configured. Click Continue.
Common Problems With Analytic Call Tracking
Popular Things To Do With Analytic Call Tracking
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message