How to connect Ampliz + OpenCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Ampliz and OpenCRM automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FileTriggers when a new file is uploaded to your ABM drive. Only triggers for files that have been mapped successfully.Trigger
- Lead ProcessedTriggers when you click the process button for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Upload FileUploads a file.Action
- New/Update ActivityCreate or update an Activity in your OpenCRM system.Action
- New/Update CompanyCreate or update a new company in your OpenCRM system.Action
- New/Update ContactCreate or update a Contact in your OpenCRM system.Action
- New/Update LeadCreate or update a Lead in your OpenCRM system.Action
Create or update an Opportunity in your OpenCRM system.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ampliz and OpenCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.