How to connect Ampliz + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between Ampliz and Marketo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FileTriggers when a new file is uploaded to your ABM drive. Only triggers for files that have been mapped successfully.Trigger
- Lead ProcessedTriggers when you click the process button for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Upload FileUploads a file.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
Find or Create Lead
- Step 1: Authenticate Ampliz and Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.