How to connect Ampliz + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ampliz and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Ampliz + Formatter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Ampliz + Formatter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Lead Ads to their workflows
- New FileTriggers when a new file is uploaded to your ABM drive. Only triggers for files that have been mapped successfully.Trigger
- Lead ProcessedTriggers when you click the process button for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Upload FileUploads a file.Action
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).Action
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).Action
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).Action
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ampliz and Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.