How to connect Ampliz + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between Ampliz and Buffer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FileTriggers when a new file is uploaded to your ABM drive. Only triggers for files that have been mapped successfully.Trigger
- Lead ProcessedTriggers when you click the process button for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Upload FileUploads a file.Action
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ampliz and Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.