amoCRM - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Adopting a multichannel approach to customer engagement can make customer relationship management a struggle. Between losing leads and letting prospects stall out in your sales pipeline, a lot can go wrong. amoCRM offers a solution: a messaging-centric platform strategically designed to support multichannel lead generation.
With a clean, intuitive UI, setting up your amoCRM account is simple. Follow the prompts on the main dashboard to build your sales pipeline and segment it into stages that match your sales process. Then, create short lead cards for your current prospects. You can do this by either importing data from an Excel file or manually entering it. From here, you can use the drag-and-drop feature to move each lead to its starting place in your pipeline.
Capturing and integrating all future leads into your pipeline is even simpler than that. All you have to do is select the platforms you'd like to connect to your account—like your email or social media profiles—and switch on the Incoming leads feature. With your permission, amoCRM will track all communication with your business and import new leads directly into the pre-pipeline stage of your sales process. Once there, you can move these leads into the first stage of your pipeline, where they can be nurtured throughout the customer lifecycle.
Once a lead has been added to your pipeline, all future communication they have with your business will be compiled in a unified feed. This allows you to view each prospect's interactions with your business as one ongoing conversation, so you never lose crucial data points.
Beyond capturing lead data from various messaging apps, amoCRM also enables you to respond and reach out to prospects without ever leaving the dashboard. Whether your prospect prefers to call, text, or chat, you'll be available to quickly give them the interaction they want.
amoCRM also takes the pressure off your team by automatically tackling tasks at each stage of the sales pipeline to warm up your leads. You can direct amoCRM to subscribe prospects to your mailing list, display targeted ads on their social media feeds, send email blasts, chat with customers, and even remind you to make a follow-up phone call.
amoCRM provides real-time analytics and reporting to help you make mission critical marketing decisions. View lead lifecycles, visualize won and lost prospect percentages, and even forecast future sales. With statistics and detailed reports in hand, you'll have the tools you need to maximize performance and think strategically.
Regardless of your business's size and scope, amoCRM is designed to help you capture, organize, and nurture leads. The result: fewer leads lost and higher sales.
Do More With amoCRM
Zapier allows you to instantly connect amoCRM with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Create an automated sales pipeline to effortlessly engage with prospects at every step of the customer journey.
- Sync with all major messenger platforms to connect with your customers where and when they want, and build code-free chatbots to communicate with customers.
- View your relationship with each customer in its entirety, by unifying all email, phone, and chat interactions into a single feed.
- Generate reports in real-time to measure performance, make strategic decisions, and forecast future sales.
- Collaborate and communicate with your team.
- Android and iOS apps available.
- $15/user/month for the Base Plan, which includes activity and sales reports, sales pipeline lead management, permanent data backup, lead capture and organization tools, and a full range of SMS and email integrations.
- $25/user/month for the Advanced Plan, which includes all Basic Plan features, lead management automation, process tracking customization, double the file storage, a full range of analytics and sales reports, and more.
- $45/user/month for the Enterprise Plan, which includes all Advanced Plan features, quadruple the basic file storage, and complete protection and security.