How to connect Amazon SQS + Expensify
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and Expensify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
Creates a single expense item.
Given a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.
Retrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS and Expensify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.