How to connect Amazon SES + TelAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and TelAPI automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New SMSTriggers when receiving an incoming SMS.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new recording is created.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggers when receiving a new transcription.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when receiving a new notification.Trigger
- New Phone NumberTriggers when buying a new phone number.Trigger
- Create CallCall a number and say a message.Action
Send an SMS to a number
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and TelAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.