How to connect Amazon SES + Amazon DynamoDB
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Amazon DynamoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and Amazon DynamoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.