How to connect Amazon EC2 + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon EC2 and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New InstanceTriggers when a new instance is created.Trigger
- New Scheduled EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.Trigger
- Start/Stop InstanceStarts or stops an existing instance.Action
- Find InstanceFind an existing EC2 instance.Action
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
Create a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.
Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon EC2 and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.