How to connect Amazon Alexa + Amazon Honeycode
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Amazon Honeycode automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Column ChangeTriggers when a column has changed in a Honeycode table.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is created in a Honeycode table.Trigger
- Deleted RowTriggers when a row is deleted in a Honeycode table.Trigger
- Add RowAdds a new row to a Honeycode table.Action
- Delete RowDeletes a row from a Honeycode table.Action
- Overwrite RowOverwrites a row in a Honeycode table.Action
- Update or Insert RowUpdates existing rows or adds a new row to a Honeycode table.Action
- Amazon Honeycode
Finds a specified row in a Honeycode table.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Amazon Honeycode.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.