How to connect Alore CRM + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Alore CRM and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new prospect is created.
Adds a new company.
- New ProspectTriggers when a new prospect is created.TriggerScheduled
- Add CompanyAdds a new company.ActionScheduled
- Add ProspectAdds a new prospect.ActionScheduled
- Update ProspectUpdate existing prospects.ActionScheduled
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.TriggerInstant
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.TriggerInstant
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.ActionScheduled
Send a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Alore CRM + SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.