How to connect Alore CRM + Demio
Zapier lets you send info between Alore CRM and Demio automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.
Adds a new company.
- New ProspectTriggers when a new prospect is created.TriggerScheduled
- Add CompanyAdds a new company.ActionScheduled
- Add ProspectAdds a new prospect.ActionScheduled
- Update ProspectUpdate existing prospects.ActionScheduled
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.TriggerInstant
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.TriggerInstant
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.TriggerInstant
Triggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.
Creates a new registration for a webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Alore CRM + Demio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.