How to connect Ally.io + Schedule by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ally.io and Schedule by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Ally.io + Schedule by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Ally.io + Schedule by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Google Analytics to their workflows
Create OKR check-ins in Ally from Google Analytics reports every dayCreate OKR check-ins in Ally from Google Analytics reports every dayPremium
Zapier users love adding Airtable to their workflows
Find Airtable records and create Ally.io check-ins every dayFind Airtable records and create Ally.io check-ins every dayPremium
- Create Check-InCreates a Check-In for an OKR.Action
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Ally.io and Schedule by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.