How to connect Allthings + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between Allthings and Pushover automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ActivityTriggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.Trigger
- New Share InvitationTriggers when you have been invited to share a listTrigger
- New Subscription MemberTriggers when new user is added to the subscription.Trigger
- New ThingTriggers when a new Thing is added to a list.Trigger
- New Share UpdateTriggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.Trigger
- Create CommentCreates a comment.Action
- Create ListCreates a new private listAction
- Create ThingCreates a new thing.Action
This Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Step 1: Authenticate Allthings and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.