How to connect Allthings + Pagico
Zapier lets you send info between Allthings and Pagico automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ActivityTriggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.Trigger
- New Share InvitationTriggers when you have been invited to share a listTrigger
- New Subscription MemberTriggers when new user is added to the subscription.Trigger
- New ThingTriggers when a new Thing is added to a list.Trigger
- New Share UpdateTriggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.Trigger
- Create CommentCreates a comment.Action
- Create ListCreates a new private listAction
- Create ThingCreates a new thing.Action
Triggers when a new item (list, task, note, or file) is saved to your Pagico Inbox.
Triggers when a new item has been added to a workspace.
Create a task from a piece of text and save into your Inbox. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.
Save a note to a project or contact in a workspace
Saves the item into a shared project or contact in a specific workspace. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.
- Step 1: Authenticate Allthings and Pagico.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.